An established dev house in the South of Cape Town is looking for a technical specialist to join the team. The person filling this role would help develop new products, enhance existing applications, provide technical services, support, maintenance and quality assurance to growing suite of applications.
If you’re looking for a regular job, doing the same things every day – this is not for you. We need someone who is excited by a challenge, thrilled to see what the next sprint has in store, and committed to moving our products forward.
The office environment is innovative, fun, and caring – and we are looking for the next person to add to our family.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of this amazing team?
- A university BBusSc, BCom or BSc degree
- Computer Science or Information Systems major.
- 0 – 5 years of systems development experience
- C#/VB.Net and SQL Server
- ASP.Net MVC 5, Bootstrap
- An Honours degree or equivalent
- Some post-university experience, be it work or travel.
- Systems Development
- Develop and maintain our core ERP system, WEB APIs and online portals
- Debug and fix programmatic bugs
- Contribute to the design and ongoing architecture of our solutions
- Technical Support
- Assist with complex support queries which require further analyses.
- Technical Services
- Execute the technical side of various technical service projects (including but not limited to):
- Assist with client and user set ups in our cloud environment
- Quality Assurance
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Project and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Collaborative work ethic.
- Ability to pick up new concepts and technologies.