My client, who provides full end to end solution development to Blue Chip clients in Cape Town, is looking for a Team lead .Net Developer
- A BSc Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, a B.Comm Business Information Systems (BIS) Degree, or a very high quality Technikon Diploma
- 7+ years’ experience as a Senior Software Engineer in the .NET domains
- BSc, BIS, BCom or BEng degree in Computer, Software, Information or Electronic related Sciences from a reputable university
- A solid understanding of object-oriented programming and computer science fundamentals.
- An understanding of applications architecture as well as the general software development landscape
- Strong communication, team management and business analysis skills.
- We are open to both contract and permanent for this position
- Mentor a skilled team of Developers
- The ability to develop applications using .net
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to mentor and grow a team
- Still very hands on with ability to lead and mentor technical teams
- Skilled in Agile environment
- Develop and maintain in-house solutions
- Develop and maintain solutions using C# code, ASP.net.
- Develop systems within domain model architecture on the .net platform
- Write code within the prescribed technologies and environments, and to comply with coding best practices Code to meet the high level of expertise and experience required of this role
- Comply with the companies IT selected technologies and development environments, development and management methodologies.
- Learn and develop within companies’ architecture Investigate and report on new technologies as and when needed.
- Implement systems enhancements to meet business need Implement solutions from specifications determined by the Business Analyst Team
- Correct system bugs/errors on existing systems
- Adhere to project plans
- Strive to meet task deadlines as per project plans
- Adhere to project management task prioritizations and allocations
- Exercise technical consistency within the IT environment.
- Liaise with business as and when required.
- Demonstrate culture of individual leadership and development and exhibit progressive attitude to technology and career
- Participate in internal developer forums, discussion groups, and specification and design sessions
- Perform technical investigations as and when needed.
- Investigate and report on new technologies and solutions as and when needed.
- Assist IT development team members with technical learning and development within the companies’ architecture
- Align personal values to the company’s culture and values.
- Take responsibility for your personal development and career pathing.
- Subscribe to the company’s code of ethics
- Manage your behaviours to enhance the reputation and brand of your department and the company at all times
- Comply with all legislation governing the organisation
- Support and encourage the Amazing service culture
IVS Recruitment Solutions