Wednesday, March 4, 2009

UPDATE.........A visit to the Embassy





I paid a visit to the Norwegian embassy today with a letter to hand to the ambassador. I spoke to his secretary and then the head of the VISA section. They called up the Norwegian Directorate of Immigration who insisted that they are working on the case and- here this- I can expect to wait for anything up to 10 months!

Now, that’s a new one. In the meantime the fast is on. I spoke to a doctor friend of mine yesterday who advised me to eat at least one meal a day otherwise I’d have no strength to protest by day 3. My wife was also of the same opinion- I explained that I am not trying to commit suicide here- just trying to get heard and I have promised to eat when it gets dire.


from here......

0 comments:

Post a Comment