Thursday, January 1, 2009

PICS FROM ZIMBABWE......01/01/09

A red car used by the state to transferJestina Mukoko and other opposition Movement for Democratic Change activists, arrives at the Magistrate Court in Harare, Zimbabwe, Wednesday Dec 31, 2008. A High Court judge on Wednesday postponed until Friday an application for the immediate release of Zimbabwe Peace Project leader Jestina Mukoko and the other detainees accused of plotting to overthrow President Robert Mugabe, who has been in power since 1980.






Zimbabwean police stand guard outside the High court in Harare, December 31, 2008.









Zimbabwean attorney Beatrice Mtwetwa representing a respected human rights campaigner and 31 other activists speaks to journalists outside the High Court in Harare, Zimbabwe, Wednesday Dec. 31, 2008.









What is a South African number plated van doing transporting the prisoners in Zimbabwe...being driven by the ZPF and owned by ZPF...........??????

3 comments:

I got some info on this, but I need to confirm it with two sources in the army and one at Prisons, both of them fairly high up.
If my initial info is correct, SA is more involved in this than I could ever imagine and it explains SADC silence on the issue.
I need to confirm one or two things first before I shoot my mouth off on my blog!

Hi Denford......I am waiting with baited breathe to hear what you have on this because I have thought for a long time that there is a huge smelly died fish that people are afraid to open up......

Blessings and take care

Sdudla.....

Also suprising is the fact that one of the photos shows a white zimbabwean policeman?? How the hell does he manage??

Post a Comment