Friday, November 7, 2008

AN APPEAL FOR HELP

Hi there all…….I have  hell of a problem with my nephew back home in Zim……he is on Phenobarbital 90 mgs a day…..he has Epilepsy which he got when he was a baby and involved in a car smash that killed his Dad……anyway about 2 weeks ago when he went to pick up his meds for the month they were told that the Phenobarbital  was not available in Zim anymore and put him onto some other meds which are not controling the fits properly and his Mom has not slept at night as she is sitting up watching to see that he does not fit during the night……

I have tried everything that I can to find some one to help me get the meds for him here in Cape Town and then send them through to Zim but no one wants to help…..


PLEASE I AM BEGGING ANYONE THAT CAN HELP ME THIS IS REALLY URGENT AND MY LAST RESORT…….I DON’T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO……


If anyone can help please e-mail me at sallyspencer@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment